Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jwalk115
Follower
Follower

very unhappy with Arlo support this morning... they connected me to fastsupport and all they did is try to tell me I need to give them $99 to fix my slow computer... 

problem is there is no computer connected to the Arlo network 99% of the time and they did nothing to solve Arlo connectivity problem or answer questions. wasted 90 minutes of my time and did not solve problem

2 REPLIES 2
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Arlo support is free. Any site that tries to charge you for support for your cameras is a scam site.

fast support .com is a service used by many scammers to infect and/or hack your computer. It is NOT an arlo support website. If you allowed anyone from "fast support" to remote into your computer then you most likely now have a trojan horse on your computer allowing access or tramsmitting personal data. Scan your computer immediately with a top AV program and with malwarebytes.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Stop Googling for Arlo support and use the one here. Click on the Contact Support at the bottom here and again on the new page. On the 3rd page are options.

You can also ask for help here.