Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Zoom Feature - Nothing Will Zoom In & Out On the Web Portal In The Library

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Khone
Luminary
Luminary

I made a post on this earlier but haven't received a response and can't find it anywhere in the posts. So, will do it again.

Whenever I open a video, either via email or in my library, when I click to open it, and then the zoom link in the lower left, it doesn't zoom or pan.

This just started this week. Before, no problems.

Any ideas on how to get that function back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A backend fix was released that should resolve this issue. Please let us know if you still have problems now that this issue has been fixed.

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This is on a browser, right? When I click on the zoom icon, a vertical bar shows up wuith a bll at the bottom. I then grab the ball and slide it.

Khone
Luminary
Luminary

That's right. But it won't zoom. Nothing works. No problems before.

Khone
Luminary
Luminary

Apparently, this problem doesn't have a solution. What a bummer to lose that function when it worked perfectly before.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I just got back on the computer this morning and found it's exactly as you describe. WHat worked a few days ago doesn't now. Open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

SandiBeach
Star
Star

I just logged into the forum to post the same thing and look for a fix.  I can't get my zoom to work on any of my cameras.  Where is the fix, Arlo?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SandiBeach

I have escalated reports regarding this issue & I will keep you up to date.

Khone
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you ShayneS for that info.

FYI I tried to contact support on this issue via chat. Didn't work. Chat never opened. I used both IE and Mozilla Firefox to try. Couldn't find an email link.

Will wait to see if there is a solution.

Axson
Aspirant
Aspirant
One camera in zoom and i am not able to change it. How do i adjust it.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming this is using a browser, I've raised this as an issue and it's beinglooked into.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A backend fix was released that should resolve this issue. Please let us know if you still have problems now that this issue has been fixed.

JamesC