Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Your session has expired. Please log in.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pandaonspeed
Tutor
Tutor

For the last few days I have been getting this message on the Arlo App. "Your session has expired. Please log in. The first day, it would only refresh the screen, come up with the same screen (and message) but not given me the ability to even attempt to sign in. Since then, I've done a forced stop on the app as well as rebooting the phone a couple of times. Since then it still comes up with the "Session has expired" message, but at least allows me to get on to the sign in screen. Unfortunately, I sign in and am presented with the same message. Everything still works fine on the web browser, but it's the app that I really need working! The phone still pings and tells me when motion is detected, but I can't actually get in to see it! Any help would be gratefully accepted, as it is essential that I am able to check on the house whilst mobile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

IOS or Android App ??

If un-install and re-install the app followed by a base reboot with the power button doesn't fix it, contact Netgear Support

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

IOS or Android App ??

If un-install and re-install the app followed by a base reboot with the power button doesn't fix it, contact Netgear Support

Morse is faster than texting!
Pandaonspeed
Tutor
Tutor

That worked. Much appreciated!