Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
zhilichen
Follower
Follower

Timestamp for the recording clips is incorrect for arlo pro. The time is correct right upon restarting the base station and then start shifting.

In another post about incorrect timestamp, the solution accepted states rebooting the base station solves the problem. Yes but only for the first second. Overtime the time will shift further and further away from correct time. Roughly the time will be 10-20 minutes late per day.

My current firmware version is 1.8.9.0_11528 for base and 1.092.0.1_11504 for the camera but this problem has existed since the beginning of my purchase.

8 REPLIES 8
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Have you tried doing a full reset of the base?

Smarks
Star
Star
I'm having the same problem but my time stamp is shifting ahead, not back. Did several reboots and like the OP says, it fixes it but then slowly shifts ahead. Very strange. My system is brand new.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Smarks,

What time zone are you using?

JamesC

Smarks
Star
Star

Thanks @JamesC, I replied on the other thread as well, but I'm using Mountain Time.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Reset as in using the reset button or power cycle? The latter is not a reset.
Smarks
Star
Star

Reset via the user interface.  Should I try something else?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The interface "reset" is actulay a Restart.  To reset, hold the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.  Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices.  Use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.  It's brute force but should clear up any issues.

Smarks
Star
Star

@jguerdat This worked!  Thanks so much, appreciate the help!