Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gwheeler191
Follower
Follower

I only have the standard cloud recording 5 days. Recently had incident at our home which would have been recorded. It has now been 21 days since the incident. Would Arlo cloud be able to retreive this recording if I were to purchase a cloud storage option.

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@gwheeler191 wrote:
I only have the standard cloud recording 5 days. Recently had incident at our home which would have been recorded. It has now been 21 days since the incident. Would Arlo cloud be able to retreive this recording if I were to purchase a cloud storage option.

You should have free 7 day but getting a subscription now won't bring the old ones back as they are gone from the server. You will just 30 days in future recordings. That's why it's good to download important vids. 

Jessielynn487
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes it might it did for me i paid for the 30 days recording and it restored the previous 30 days of recording but the next time I did the same thing stopped paying for the continuous recording then started again and it only went back like 17 days or something odd like that so I would try it