Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 17 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ArmM
Tutor
Tutor

I've never come across a more inept, more useless customer support system ever.  They are completely hidden behind the internet/online methodology of contacting them.  I've decided to dump this garbage product because if I can't get a hold of them, they are of no use to me.  Never see such a despicable attitude towards their customers.  They don't deserve to be in business.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ArmM

Thank you for providing your feedback. Do you happen to have a case number I can review regarding this issue?

Do you mind providing more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you 

ArmM
Tutor
Tutor
All I wanted was some additional window stickers as my windows were replaced recently...but you guys all hide behind an internet wall...no customer service number to call...no service for people who don't' have a "subscription"...what sort of racket is that?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see, thanks for the reply. At this time we do not have window stickers available for purchase. 

ArmM
Tutor
Tutor

I never bought them in the past.  I was sent some for free.  I know...it's a MASSIVE expense for Arlo to give their customers some spare window stickers. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Why not just scan or take a picture of one and print out as many as you need?

Grunwaldzki10
Tutor
Tutor

100%

The worst bunch of ignorant and arrogant  people I've ever delt with. Who is in charge of this company in the USA?

ArmM
Tutor
Tutor

I don't know but they are a bunch of doing amateur hour.  Their business model is similar to a lot of these woke software firms that think customer service is through an online portal.  They are so incompetent that they have to hide behind an online firewall so that their incompetence isn't exposed.

Grunwaldzki10
Tutor
Tutor
Hi

I still cannot believe it. Never delt with such ignorance or hatred toward a customer.

4 phone calls same results-nothing, they all hung up on me after a minute:)

I am trying to get in touch with the CEO and ask him what is going on, unless he wants the company to be gone soon for some reason.