Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
JodiA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just installed 2 cameras today. I can see the live feed. Where is the cloud storage? I tried the library in the app. Nothing there. Profile says I have no plan yet. I thought it came with free storage. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@JodiA wrote:
Recordings that I made and pics are in the library. I thought it was continuous recording that would be in the cloud storage.

Is it just detected motion and my recordings/pictures that are stored?

If you purchased a CVR plan, that is stored differently.  I only used it once and forget where it is.  Google it and I’m sure you will get a hit.

ah yes...look for the clock icon,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@JodiA wrote:
Just installed 2 cameras today. I can see the live feed. Where is the cloud storage? I tried the library in the app. Nothing there. Profile says I have no plan yet. I thought it came with free storage. Thank you.

If you have recordings they should be in the Library.  Have you taken some snapshots or manual recordings to make sure you have something in there?

JodiA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recordings that I made and pics are in the library. I thought it was continuous recording that would be in the cloud storage.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@JodiA wrote:

If you purchased a CVR plan, that is stored differently.  I only used it once and forget where it is.  Google it and I’m sure you will get a hit.

ah yes...look for the clock icon,