Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
Aspirant

WMB4000 station not connecting to the Internet

Hello,

I have owned my Arlo Pro system since April 2017. Purchased as a kit with 3 cams. The station model name is WMB4000.. The system was easy to setup originally. When we moved in November, I just plugged it back in and it worked immediately.

Then, a week ago, the Arlo Station started showing offline in the mobile app. I power cycled it, verified the ethernet connections and my router config. Nothing in the way of it working.

Even troubleshot it using the instructions here: https://kb.arlo.com/996/My-Arlo-base-station-is-offline-how-can-I-troubleshoot-it and here: https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-base-station-to-the-default-values The strange thing is that all three green lights were on with the middle one (Internet connection indicator) flickering green.

Reseting it it did nothing either. I now cannot have it detected during the normal setup process and just first power green light on, second internet light flickering green, last one is off since I haven't even made it to synching my cams..

The station shows up in my router's local DHCP connections.

What else can I do?

Please help.

Thanks,
Dan

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Guru

Re: WMB4000 station not connecting to the Internet

You likely didn't remove all devices in Settings, My Devices when you reset. Do tht and you should be able to claim the base and sync the cameras.

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Guru

You likely didn't remove all devices in Settings, My Devices when you reset. Do tht and you should be able to claim the base and sync the cameras.

Message 2 of 3
Aspirant

Thanks for your quick reply jguerdat. It worked!

Dan

Message 3 of 3