Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
brentkacz9
Follower
Follower

video's were working in library until a few weeks ago. I have checked all apps/ updates on my PC. I have check "ides" and support forumns. Reset modem...ugh.What can I do and what possibly may have made them stom recording. thanks

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi brentkacz9,

What Browser/Device are you using to access the library? Firefox, IE, Chrome, IOS, Android. Can you view the library on a different device or have you tried recording manually? If no motion was detected, no recordings will be present in the library. Are you using the default "Armed" mode? If you walk in front of the camera, does it trigger and record motion?

TEM77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the exact same problem. Until a few weeks ago everything on my back patio camera worked fine except for the occasional pink screen that would come and go mysteriously. Now when I get a motion detected alert, it is no longer recording video. All I get is a little tab that says back patio. And the browser doesn’t matter because I have used the same one to view my recordings.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi TEM77,

Have you checked to see if the Running Man Logo for the specific camera is Black? if the camera displays grey it is not detectin motion.

Bluesnwine
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue.  Worked perfectly until a few weeks ago.  The motion detection still triggers if you walk in from of all the cameras (I have several), the "running man" is black, and I get notifications when they trigger.  I can activate them manually as well.  However, the notified recordings save seemingly randomly (maybe 25% of the time) to the library.  I've reset the network, the base, deleted and re-added all the cameras, and it still seems to work sporadically.  Help??

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Bluesnwine,

What device are you viewing from?

Shayl33
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everything has been working great. As of today Oct. 1, i get email alerts and can see video but nothing is in my library. I need to down load a couple od videos from last night. Can someone help?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is a filter set? Have you tried both the app and a browser? Does the library show a back arrow to the previous month?