Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video Downloading, where does it go? How do I access it?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
23pack
Initiate
Initiate

If I download a video from one of the cameras, where exactly does it go and how do I access it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ron-bali
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I use a Windows laptop to aaccess Arlo and download a video it oges into the defualt Download folder used by other applications. To access it, find the Downloads folder and the downloaded file then use a video player (Windows Media Player or VLC).

When I use Android, the downloaded file goes into the Gallery where photos are by default. The vieo will play if you click it in the Gallery app.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ron-bali
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I use a Windows laptop to aaccess Arlo and download a video it oges into the defualt Download folder used by other applications. To access it, find the Downloads folder and the downloaded file then use a video player (Windows Media Player or VLC).

When I use Android, the downloaded file goes into the Gallery where photos are by default. The vieo will play if you click it in the Gallery app.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

To your mobile device gallery or to your computer downloads. What are you using to download?

ron-bali
Aspirant
Aspirant

On Android, just using the Arlo app, select a device, then sellect a saved video, then select Download at the bottom.  Similar on Windows

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For Android, it goes into the Downloads folder. You should be able to find it in the Photos or Gallery app (or a file manager). For Windows, it goes to wherever you have set the browser to save downloads, the Downloads folder in your profile by default.

23pack
Initiate
Initiate

Perfect! We're new to this Arlo system, so I wasn't sure. Thanks to all who responded!