Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMS4430P-100NAS Not Charging

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dealtoth
Aspirant
Aspirant

First of all, I have the VMS4430P-100NAS it was 4 package of Video Cameras. I bought from Best Buy. SO I mounted 3 of them with Solar panels having no problems. I mounted one in my Front door walkway without a solar panel. Battery Lasted almost 2 months. I took it down replaced it with a Charged battery but My charger which is the Arlo Battery charger VMA4400C Battery Dock did not fully charge the battery. I am not new to connecting these up I was a computer tech for a few years and I am pretty tech savvy!  So I have 2 batteries due to I bought an Extra just to switch out for the front door. Since the Charger was not working in 3 different outlets and 3 different connections using USB Using the direct connection to the wall in different areas no longer lights up or charges the batteries. So I bought another Solar Panel Connected it up and it was not working tested the panel on my others it comes on and works. I just re-hooked up my direct line to the camera and just noticed the camera and cable are actually connecting then disconnecting when I  move the camera. So How do I go about getting Arlo to replace my unit due to a defect in the Power connection is Loose! I have only owned this system since Feb 23, 2019. I can not find any way to communicate without waiting for hours! I LOVE this system it has been so far the best setup I have seen for the cost its perfect system. Just wish I could actually get someone live for the support!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dealtoth
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found the problem it took me a while but it was the cable somehow it had a small slash in it not sure how it got there but i broke the wire connections inside. its all good now new cable. close this out if they can

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to go thru here....  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

There is a phone number and html chat ( sometimes not on weekends )

DO NOT, try and google another service for Arlo as there seem to be many fakes that will try to charge.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Dealtoth
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found the problem it took me a while but it was the cable somehow it had a small slash in it not sure how it got there but i broke the wire connections inside. its all good now new cable. close this out if they can