Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BELGIUM
Tutor
Tutor

Hey, 

5 years ago I installed the arlo Pro2 system with base VMB4000 at 2 different addresses.

My ARLO Pro2 has been out of order for 2 weeks and cannot be started.
Base VMB4000 (after removal & reset) is no longer recognized.
On the support
"We are currently working to resolve an issue that prevents Pro and Pro 2 cameras from recording to a Smart Hub or Base Station. Please try removing, resetting, and reinstalling your Base Station or Smart Hub and cameras."
But ARLO.com makes it clear that some models will be "end of life". A real shame or a commercial move to force the user to subscribe.....Who can help me and knows the solution. Thanks you all

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BELGIUM wrote:

Hey, 

5 years ago I installed the arlo Pro2 system with base VMB4000 at 2 different addresses.

My ARLO Pro2 has been out of order for 2 weeks and cannot be started.
Base VMB4000 (after removal & reset) is no longer recognized.
On the support
"We are currently working to resolve an issue that prevents Pro and Pro 2 cameras from recording to a Smart Hub or Base Station. Please try removing, resetting, and reinstalling your Base Station or Smart Hub and cameras."
But ARLO.com makes it clear that some models will be "end of life". A real shame or a commercial move to force the user to subscribe.....Who can help me and knows the solution. Thanks you all

Please stop re-posting the same question all over the forum.

BELGIUM
Tutor
Tutor

With such a response you are not helping an Arlo user in need!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BELGIUM wrote:

With such a response you are not helping an Arlo user in need!

I gave a full reply to one of your many posts.