Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mart_P
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. For some days ago my Arlo Pro system went offline, and i cant get it to reconnect. Tried to connect from app, webbrowsers from home and from work. No success.

All leds are green, the Internet led is blinking every 30 second or so, but all other time its constant lit. 

I can ping the bas station from my computer on the same net, and no other internet connection problem. Have forced the system to change IP-adress, but didnt help.

Have not changed any other network equipment.

Tried to reset the system by the reset buttin tvice, but it didnt help.

I guess there are something wrong with my profile on the Netgear end, but cannot find out how to get in contact with the support as the Chat does not work...

Any idea how to fix this??

//Martin, Sweden.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You should open a case with support here if it's your user profile somehow causing an issue.

If you want to reset the system, you need to remove everything from Settings, My Devices, whether you use the reset button (have to hold it until the LEDs flash amber) or not. Then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Check for firmware updates.

Mart_P
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, and how do i open a "Case"?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Mart_P,

Do to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mart_P wrote:

Ok, and how do i open a "Case"?

For future reference, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page to get a third page with chat and phone options.

Mart_P
Aspirant
Aspirant

Am i supposed to do anything more now?? 

Is there anybody working on the problem?

Mart_P
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is the second time in 1 year that i need too contact the support on this equipment. The first time i wasnt able to adjust settings in the app, which needed some fix on the server-end, and this time the system is offline even though internet connection is working fine. Its now been offline several weeks.

I do belive that this was one of my worst investment and that Netgear should,  instead of doing massive advertisement of this product line should focus of getting their products and support function to work.

I guess now that i can throw this system in the garbage bin and try to find another supplier that actually can make things work.