Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Christopher0806
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

got 2 cameras, one is working but the 2nd will not connect. I need HELP, never had problems with that since the last year. I suppose that the batteries are full, when i was charging the batteries the right Led turned blue for a few seconds and then no more. One time before i wanted to charge the batteries, the right Led was blinking yellow 4 times quickly again and again, was does it mean? Thank you for help, regards Chris.... 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have the fully charged LED setting turned on in Settings, My Devices, your camera, the LED should turn blue and remain blue while plugged in and fully charged. If it doesn't do that, you have a hardware problem someplace. WHat happens when you plug in the other camera? Have you switched batteries around? How about removing the battery and see if the caamera works properly with it plugged in?

Christopher0806
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello again,
so i tryed many things but got always the same, no connection. First i switched the batteries, after that no Camera was working! Really strange so i switched them quickly back. I tryed to plug in with no batteries, the blue light turned on one time for a short moment so i think that means the camera is on. But nothing more happened. Then i put in the batteries and Plug in the cable to see what happens. Some times the led was blinking blue and some times it was blinking yellow fast. I think there is something really wrong so i have to contact the delivery service.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here and then again on the new page.