Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
at4083
Follower
Follower

Why is this update failing?

Worryingly, all my cameras are now not working - Update failure 1.16.2.4_3503 

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 09.45.09.png

7 REPLIES 7
Ian-D
Tutor
Tutor

Same for me, keep getting "Base Station Error 4403" when it tries to update the firmware on VMB4000r3

Ian-D
Tutor
Tutor

Rebooted the base station and the update error has gone. Not sure if its updated or not, the version is showing 1.16.2.4_3505_f475f1

Basel
Initiate
Initiate
Same issue here since this morning. Trying to install the update and restarting the router don’t seem to resolve it.
Mark2465
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I received a message that I need to update my base station but keep getting the message Receiving error "Base Station Error 4403"

The base station is in a different country so I cannot do a switch  off and on.

any solution

ArturoShaw
Aspirant
Aspirant
I really need the address of the people who decided to impose an unavoidable update that is not working when I am at 1.500km of the gateway and everyone is blocked by the covid. The most stupid decison we have see in years. Six cameras, the gateway and the whole security system of the house ALL out of order just because that people are still working for Arlo, what a world size shame!
Ian-D
Tutor
Tutor

You should be able to restart the base station from the mobile app or the arlo web portal.

I used the mobile app to restart mine and it worked fine.

Go to Device Settings of the base station and there should be a Restart option.

MyNGpro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello,

Simple solution just do restart remotely and once the system will go back online the software / firmware will be updated.

Good luck