Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Davidb2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot log in to the arlo  site via my pc. I've tried all 4 browsers chrome, firefox, IE, Microsoft Edge

When I use chrome it tells me I need the latest version of flash.. (i have it) 

the others try to go to the next page but just returns to the login page. 

I contacted Support a couple of weeks ago they had me try a couple things. then told me to shut my pc off for 5 minutes HAHa still nothing... 

I can however login fine from my iPad. and phone. Smiley Frustrated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What anti-virus software are you using? Kaspersky has been a problem. Search here for for "Kaspersky" for solutions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What anti-virus software are you using? Kaspersky has been a problem. Search here for for "Kaspersky" for solutions.

Davidb2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes it is Kaspersky... Figures... seems there is a lot more problems with that program this year than last

Davidb2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found out after adding arlo to Kaspersky's trusted urls... if you continue using chrome I still got the message saying that I need to update to the latest version of flash and if you clicked on the link it would take you back to the login page.

you have to go into the page settings (click the padlock next to the url) and go to site settings then flash and change to allow. 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Davidb2 wrote:

Yes it is Kaspersky... Figures... seems there is a lot more problems with that program this year than last

Every now and then Kaspersky does this sort of thing. At one time it brought a lot of Netgear devices to their knees.

But you may well see the same phenomenon with other AV suppliers. They are all pretty good at creating the odd false positive.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Davidb2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got the Kaspersy problem taken care of... but with all browsers... I still get the message to update flash.. but fhen you click allow it goes back to "ask" when you close the browser... is there a way to permanently keep the flash on allow? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not that I'm aware of. I use sleep for my laptop and leave the browser always open so don't have the issue very often.