Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to setup geofencing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
GaryS1969
Tutor
Tutor

I installed the mobile app on my phone, setup everything including geofencing. Sent an invite to my wife. I downloaded the app on her phone and set everything up and under Geofencing Setup Summary/Enabled Devices it shows 2 devices which are her phone and my phone. However on my phone under Grant Access it still shows her as Pending. In the Geofencing mode Setup Summary under Enabled Devices is (2) but when I go into Enabled Devices it only shows my phone and not her phone. Since this is where you see who is in the zone I am unable to continue testing to see if the system actually works since when she leaves I can't tell if her status changes to out of the zone.

How do I get her out of Pending Status (She acknowledged the link in the email she received which has been sent three time now in an effort to ge her out of Pending status) and get her phone to show up under Enabled Devices on my phone?

FYI - The Arlo app on her phone is setup using the same email address and password as my account.

2 REPLIES 2
GaryS1969
Tutor
Tutor

UPDATE: I deleted her account and setup a new account for her under her own email address and password. Her status has change to Accepted. However under Mode/Geofencing/Edit/Setting Summary/Enabled Devices it still only shows my phone. 

Enabled Devices seems to indicate two phones unless I'm misinterpreting the (2) in the Enabled Devices box. We both have the same phone. Mine is listed by the model name. Is it possible that hers does not show up because it has the same model name?

FYI - Both phones are Samsung Galaxy S5

GaryS1969
Tutor
Tutor

UPDATE: My wife's account showed up. Not sure when but it took a few hours before it happened. Now I can test the system.