Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trouble controlling mode. When shift to armed, automatically disarms after 30 mins.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tmodvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two Arlo Pro installations on two sites (home and summerhouse). IOS App installed

One setup on my own account and one setup on my partners account and when both have given access to each other.

On my own account I cannot control the mode anymore which bacially mean no value of the system.

When I shift to armed it automaticaly shifts to disarmed after approx 30 min unless I am psysical present on that site. Then the mode shifts to armed even if I ask it to be disarmed. All modes have the same mistake, so shifting mode does not help. Is not a geo user or setup error (checked 100 times), and it have worked quite well, but not since July this have been a problem.

Any help would be apprec

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does this mean you're using geofencing or not?  Have you tried using the web client to see if that works any better? You can use a mobile browser if set to use the desktop version of the site.

tmodvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problems is with all modes

set at armed .... after 30 min.... disarmed

set at geofencing (with armed when not presend) = disarmed after 30 min

When on site with disarmed..... after 30 min.... changes to armed

set at geofencing(with disarmed at present)... after 30 min changes to armed

Like Arlo does not waht me to have two installation due to subscription rules, but they are two installation on two different accounts. 

Currently I an testing a custon mode and that one have been udchanged for 60 min now... new record ;-o