Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System offline

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
My LED lights are all green across, but all my cameras are showing offline. System is armed and all cameras were working and now all are off.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
Factory reset seems to have done the trick. Not sure what caused the malfunction but glad to finally have everything back going. Had to reinstall all cameras.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sfcatcher wrote:
My LED lights are all green across, but all my cameras are showing offline. System is armed and all cameras were working and now all are off.

Have you tried restarting the base?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

... as well as both the app and web client?

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
I restarted everything multiple times and lights are green across the board. In the Past, if just the Internet was offline, the light would be amber. It’s like the box is saying everything fine but the app saying everything offline.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What do you see over the web browser? 

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
Idk about web browser, but on the app it says everything appears to be offline. Nothing wrong with Internet as everything in house working normally.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you check to see what the web browser says as well.

Thanks 

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
What do I need to look at within the web browser? I logged in and nothing really stands out, I tried view cameras and it takes me back to my app which says they’re all offline. At night I’ve noticed that the cameras IR is still activating so I feel like they’re working but there’sa glitch somewhere. Really wish I could get an answer from ARLO..
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sfcatcher wrote:
What do I need to look at within the web browser? 

Try using the browser on a PC, not the mobile device.

@sfcatcher wrote:
Really wish I could get an answer from ARLO..

@ShayneS is a mod who works for Arlo (Arlo employees all have the Arlo logo next to their user name).

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
What am I looking for once I get to a PC and open Arlo in browser? Just log in and then what? Is it Going to do a functional test or something?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sfcatcher wrote:
What am I looking for once I get to a PC and open Arlo in browser?

Similar stuff to what you see in the app.  @ShayneS is just wanting to check if you see the same status there that you are seeing in the app.

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everything still shows the same on a PC. Everything shows offline, devices and box. Tried to arm/disarm, won’t do anything.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @sfcatcher

Thank you for verifying that. Are the Status lights on your Base Station still showing all green? As of right now I can see your base is currently offline 10:43AM Pacific time. If your base is showing your status LEDs Green right now, that might imply something is occurring with your base, possibly a Hardware issue. 

I'll continue to look in to this for you. Please let me know your results. 

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes all three lights are green. The one in middle will blink periodically a few times but all are green. Typically if the Internet has gone out one of the lights turns to yellow/amber.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

A factory reset may help with this issue. I am not seeing your base station as online on my end. 

sfcatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant
Factory reset seems to have done the trick. Not sure what caused the malfunction but glad to finally have everything back going. Had to reinstall all cameras.