Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription Camera Limits

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
stimmis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am using an Arlo Pro as well as an Arlo Q in my home. Its been 2 years and I have been waiting for plans to come to the United Arab Emirates. When will it come as having 5 cameras only and 7 days recording is now not useful and will cause me to abandon the system soon. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's unknown when/if any additional countries will be allowed extra subscriptions. In the meantime, there are workarounds for those who are limited, depending on your exact needs. WHat do you require?

stimmis
Aspirant
Aspirant
To add more cameras into the system. Storage I can deal with by adding a usb hard drive.
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

It is possible to set up a second account using another email address and then share those cameras with your first account.  I had to do that when I hit the top end of the paid subscription.  It also makes sense if you use two devices to monitor the system (like a phone and tablet) and don’t like the restriction regarding one device at a time logged in to the system.  One account per device with shared cameras allows you to use both at the same time.  I monitor multiple locations so I set up the cameras on an account based on the location,