Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot retrieve video from library after you viewed on app

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MonicaS
Tutor
Tutor

After the recent app update for phones and ipad, you can not longer retrieve a video from library after you have viewed the hits. When you do library it only gives you the last viewed camera. As in I viewed the front than side tried to go back see sequence but it just shows side since that was last one viewed. How can I view again with out going to computer?

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reset the filter in the library tab. That's the funnel icon at the top - select it, reset and save.

MonicaS
Tutor
Tutor

Well that did not work I still can not get in past hits I click on library and still has what ever last camera I viewed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

But did you reset the filter? The funnel should be empty, not filled green.

MonicaS
Tutor
Tutor

I did the filter thing but there is no save button 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

On the Android app, there's a Done selection at the top instead of Save.

MonicaS
Tutor
Tutor

I have hit done on my iphone and still when I click on library the only camera will be the last camera viewed. Before the update they had a circle next to the wheel sprocket on each camera so you could click on and veiw past hits but that button is no longer there, it is on cmputer but not on apps for phone or ipad. 

brh
Master
Master

@MonicaS

It seems that you have updated your app on your iPhone to the latest version.

On the Library page click on the word, "Filter." The funnel is no longer there.

In the Filter page, the top line says, "Device."

The text by the side of that should say, "Any." If not, select the arrow and change the setting to Any.

After that, on the Filter page, make sure that as you scroll down the page, none of the other items are selected.

Brian

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Another way to reset the filter is to look above the images in the library view.  You will see a little tag there describing the filter that is applied.  There is a small “x” in the right corner of that tag.  If you tap that “x” it will delete the filter and show you all of the images in the library on that day.