Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cride1
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled my subscription in December but I am still got charged in January. I need my subscription canceled right away and a credit for January. 

Anybody have any insight on how to contact this company?  Crazy that you can pick up a phone and call them.

120 REPLIES 120
LLs5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cancelled my Arlo subscription last July when I sold my house.  Just noticed I’ve been billed monthly since my cancellation for a service I no longer have.  I already checked the app and confirmed I have no active plans / subscription.  And it’s certainly difficult to find a phone number to speak with someone.  How do I request a refund for unauthorized / erroneous charges for nearly 8 month?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your feedback. I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43428970

Thank you 

Jdot1
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same thing just happened to me. Can someone please issue a refund for this?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your feedback. I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible

Shahab
Initiate
Initiate

Arlo started charging my credit card 1.5 years after I canceled the subscription. Their customer service representative reply is that I never canceled my subscription. If that was the true, then why did the payments stop for 1.5 years? Why did the payments mysteriously appeared on my credit card statement after 1.5 years? 

The fact is they are scam compony and will charge your card years after stopping the subscription. Another reason for them being a fraud compony is that they will never send you an email stating you canceled your subscription. This is to make sure you don't have a proof of cancelation.  Make sure you get your cancelation in writing from customer service in an email. 

I talked to my credit compony and had to put a stop on their payments on their side. They also had number of similar complains about this compony. Clearly I'm not alone. 

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can I suggest that you cancel the credit card and get a new one. This would stop arlo trying to charge you again.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

ridenourd
Initiate
Initiate

Good morning.

I am beyond frustrated with no action.  I purchased Arlo cameras for our family business after we were victims of a theft.  Originally I set them up quickly to deal with the immediate issue then later changed the billing to our company credit card.  I have canceled my card on the account well over a year ago and Arlo continues to charge my card.  I have made every attempt to contact Arlo and I'm told in the chat I am not entitled to speak to a live person.  Apparently the double charge of 12.99 a month does not meet their threshold of being bothered to speak to me?  Ironically the app is trying to get me to sign up for a service I am already being charged for?  This is mind-blowing and ripe for lawsuit.  I assure you the damages are great as this has created stress in my life that is overwhelming.  Being victimized and having money stolen from me every month has sent my emotional being in to a tail spin and maybe a small claims suit will finally get Arlo to get their act together?  I am sure their lawyers billable hours are for more than 12.99 a month.  What an absolute nightmare.  Help anyone? 

mlli12
Initiate
Initiate

I cancelled my Arlo Account 10/15/2023 - I have the email confirming that I cancelled my account. I got charged the $5 subscription fee today and have spent 4 hours on the live chat line trying to get in contact with someone to fix this, and after spending 2 hours bouncing between a bunch of live agents, I got disconnected and now the live chat won't connect me to a live agent because I don't have pay for an account...which I am somehow still being charged for. There's no phone number, and no email. Does any one have any advice on how to get Arlo to stop charging me for an account that is no longer active? 

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Maybe cancel your credit card and get a new one. Don’t give arlo a credit card number.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

mlli12
Initiate
Initiate

I received a call/voicemail from an agent but I was at work and unable to pick up. They stated that they would email me in order to arrange a good time to call, but I still have not received an email. Please advise. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I will reach out to them and let them know you did not receive the email. Please check your spam folders as well. 

Dasharpe22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am being charged monthly but do not have a subscription!  How do I get them to stop charging me?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

grubermp
Aspirant
Aspirant

This has been happening to me for a few months now as well.  Is it possible to get escalation and support please?

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@grubermp I escalated your case. An agent will be reaching out to you soon.

abnguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same. I cancelled but Arlo still charging me. I tried to contact Arlo but no numbers and couldn't chat with them either because it kept saying I'm not entitled to. Any help/suggestion please

ShaeC
Initiate
Initiate

I paid the 13.96 for my subscription and got an error that my payment could not be authorized, but the money was taken out of my account. It's still telling me that I don't have a subscription and I cannot speak to an agent to resolve my issue because I'm not a subscriber. Anyone else have this issue?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Gorillazrus
Initiate
Initiate

I’ve tried several times to reach out thru the chat to have the billing stoped on my credit card.  I can’t find any other means of contact for arlo. I haven’t had a subscription for many months and I’m still being billed.   Is the only recourse to submit a fraud claim with my credit card company?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator