Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Apprentice

Smart Is Not Detecting People, Animals Or Vehicles Only Shows "Motion"

Arlo Pro only notifies me of motion. No longer displays vehicle, animal or person.  I have the 

Premier subscription. Whats up? There are clearly people, animals and vehicles in the videos. 

also its keeps defaulting to Best Battery Life. I constantly change it to best video quality, but it always go back. 

Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 3
Apprentice

Smart Is Not Detecting People, Animals Or Vehicles Only Shows "Motion"

maybe this is it?

There is a new "manage arlo smart" on the interface. None of my cameras are on there. They used to be...

I am unable to drag and drop any of them on the mobile app (galaxy s9 android). Nothing is moveable. 

When i do it on desktop, it just loads and loads and loads. I have to hit refresh and its there. I had to repeat this process for each camera.

I would assume If im paying for the premiere subscription, and it was working before, that I shouldn't have to back and manually add my cameras. Is there anything else i have to do to get this feature working? anything else that has been reverted back? seems like some changes have been made and sets me back to basic.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator

Re: Arlo Pro no smart detecting people, animals or vehicles. Only shows "motion"

Hi @Deanomite

Has this been working for you since you posted this issue?

Message 3 of 3