Slow Charging

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dill_
Apprentice
Apprentice
Battery was at 30% at 10AM when I started charging with the included charger plugged into the back of the camera. It is now 3PM and battery is at 70%, that is 40% charge in 5 hours...Not a huge deal but relatively slow.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dill_
Apprentice
Apprentice
It was strange, after I posted this I unplugged and plugged the camera back in, restarted the app a few times, turned the battery full indicator option off and on again it showed 100%. Prob just a glitch but it made me leave the camera charging most of the day, I'll know better next time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's certainly not right. It could be the charger, cable, battery or camera. Do you just have the one camera? Can you swap batteries around and try charging each camera to see whether the issue is constant or follows a battery or camera?

Dill_
Apprentice
Apprentice
It was strange, after I posted this I unplugged and plugged the camera back in, restarted the app a few times, turned the battery full indicator option off and on again it showed 100%. Prob just a glitch but it made me leave the camera charging most of the day, I'll know better next time.