Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gendt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, 

I have bought 4 Arlo Pro (VMS 4430) in US. I want to give them as a present to my brother in Vietnam. Can anyone let me know if Arlo works in Vietnam? And if I pay Premier plan option for my brother annually (l live in US), can he use the Premier service in Vietnam?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

1. Check the power adapter can handle the 220V of the Vietnamese power supply. Obviously if it can, a plug adapter will be required

2. As long as your brother has an internet enabled router with a spare LAN port, it should be fine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

1. Check the power adapter can handle the 220V of the Vietnamese power supply. Obviously if it can, a plug adapter will be required

2. As long as your brother has an internet enabled router with a spare LAN port, it should be fine

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PS... the Basic level can be used anywhere with internet access ( upload over 1Mbs ) as mentioned

Some countries do not support the higher level service plans yet.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
gendt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for information.

I have checked the adapter it supports 110V input only. I am going to buy a 220V-110V adapter so it can work in Vietnam.

gendt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, at least it will work with basic plan now. I am going to buy another set of 4 Arlo pros for my family in VN as well. I will update how it works then.