Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Schedule Mode off by 1 Hour

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AntB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi There. I am having an issue with schedule mode. When I set the end time, the schedule will show one hour prior. When you select a time from the drop down, for example, it show 8pm, but then the end time automatically goes -1 hour. I have reset the base station twice and reinstalled the app. The time on the system is correct, and the start time of the schedule doesn’t experience the same issue. I have also tried changing the system to multiple time zones, and still experienced the same issue. 

I could work around this by just setting the time ahead one hour, however it will then always leave me with a gap between 11pm and 11:59pm. 

It could have something to do with DST, as this just started happening this morning. Not sure what what else to try. Maybe just an update needed on Arlo’s end?

thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AntB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks. Appears to be an iOS app issue related to DST. I was able to set the schedule successfully from my computer. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

rebooting the base usu fixes time issues ( which is what you did )

Put in a complaint to Netgear Support... ( bottom of page )

It may be a DST error in some of the servers for your location too.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
AntB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks. Appears to be an iOS app issue related to DST. I was able to set the schedule successfully from my computer.