Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
MaxPowers
Guide
Guide

Recently (w/in past week) I noticed I'm unable to log into "My Arlo" website while using Safari web browser.  The website only displays the arlo bird, and no login option.  Anyone else have this problem, or know of a solution?

Tried Google Chrome and it works fine.

55 REPLIES 55
brookside
Tutor
Tutor
Safari stopped working a few weeks ago, it gives the standard "logged in different browser" BS, Now, Firefox has stopped working.. I can log on just fine, but it just won't allow me to go live with any camera.. Flash is up to date, phone app still works as does Chrome. Where the hell is ARLO? Why aren't they weighing in on this issue?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you enabled Flash in Firefox?

brookside
Tutor
Tutor

I would activate it when it prompted me in my camera window. That worked until yesterday. Just a moment ago, I set Shockwave Flash to always be activated and that seems to have fixed it on Firefox. However, Safari still gives me the unable to login because of the  "logged in on another browser" BS.

Isabeth
Aspirant
Aspirant

It started this morning I was unable to log in on my Arlo and showing internet connectivity issue. I tried turning off my Wi-Fi and it let me logged in. When I called for support they started telling me about network security not being secured and started selling me network security for $99 lifetime. Is this some sort of a scam from netgear?

1skigal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Change your password. They had a security breach & asked everyone to change their password.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While password changes are recommended, that's not the issue which is an ISP DNS one. Some ISPs apparently screwed up their servers resulting in Arlo servers not being able to be resolved. Switching from the ISP DNS in your router to a widely-supported DNS server is strongly suggested. Google and OpenDNS are just two options out there.