Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Drake3287
Luminary
Luminary

Just when I finally thought I'd figured out all the bugs in this Arlo Pro system! Last night after midnight over a 30 minute period one of my camera's activated 3 times and when I checked the video's this morning it's the SAME EXACT video of our cat walking across our driveway. What could cause this system/camera to record the same video 3 times. And no, it's not the cat walking across the driveway 3 seperate times, it's the very same video all 3 times.

Prior to this I had noticed repeated video's before but sort of wrote them off as being slightly different. Apparently they weren't different after all.

10 REPLIES 10
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Put a trouble ticket into Support...there's been a few threads on multi recordings.

Also if it;s the same video, obv it wasn't on your end...but from the server side

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Drake3287
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks, I'll do that and see what if anything happens. As long as it only happens once in awhile it's no big deal but not if it's going to be happening every day.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been escalated to the engineering team and is actively being investigated. If I get any new information regarding this topic, I will post it here.

JamesC

Clementine1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I have the same issue from yesterday. Checked videos, it is all same. The issue is exactly similar to the one Darke3287 posted. I deleted most of the videos and tested with a new recording and all further recordings played the same first video recorded. Please let me know if any fix available.
lostchild
Apprentice
Apprentice

Are you watching the video on an Android device?  Because just recently Android app will only play the first video of the day when you click on any of the video.  So maybe they are not the same video... but the app was playing the same video no matter which one of the 3 you clicked.

Clementine1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes Lostchild. I do use Android device. Is there anyway I could get rid of this?
Clementine1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes Lostchild. I do use Android device. Is there anyway I could get rid of this?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
New app just released. Update and it should work fine.
lostchild
Apprentice
Apprentice

Downloaded new app and it seems to be fixed now. 😄

Clementine1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. Just updated.