Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

I noticed that camera is not recording sometimes for last month or so.  I thought it might be weather related so I cranked up the sensitivity but that didn’t help. Any other things i can try to resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What is the motion sensitivity in your modes and rules? Are you using the schedule? Have you seen the base LEDs showing a loss of connection to the router or servers?

stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

@jguerdat sensitivity is set to 90%.

Sorry I should have explained this better. It records when the motion is in some area of the view but not when the motion is in another part of view.  I have set up the view using rectangle to cover pretty much everything camera sees.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @stribor45

It sounds like you are using activity zones. Have you tried to delete & recreate the zone over the web portal?

stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

camera is on baterry power so what i do i go under video settings under pan and zoom  this shows me view of the camera and with orange rectangle i create area that will be in the camera view and therefore whatever movement is dedtected in that view it will be recorded.  problem is that nothing is being detected and therefore no videos. I can see gray motion detection icon 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support