Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MrA2u1
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am having an issue with Push to Talk with my Pixel 3XL. Not a new issue, been going on since I got the phone. When I talk, voice is choppy if it comes through at all. Reinstalled the app, tried it without a phone case (previous post suggestion) with no luck. Tried PTT with my wife's Samsung S9 plus and works without issue. Looking for some suggestions to get the Pixel 3 going. My previous Pixel 1 did not have these issues.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MrA2u1,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you using the new Arlo app or Arlo legacy app? Is this happening on WiFi and/or cellular data?

MrA2u1
Apprentice
Apprentice
It's the new app. Not a new issue, it's been going on since I upgraded my phone the the Pixel 3 with the old app. Never had the issue in the Pixel 1. As mentioned, the wife's Samsung is working fine. Played with all settings on the Pixel that I could find with no luck yet. And both WiFi and cellular issue.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.