Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
CR-sound
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 cameras linked to the base station. After changing the battery on one of them, I had to resync it and reboot the base station to get it to work again. It works and I can see the recordings via the arlo app on my phone, but am no longer getting e-mail alerts from this camera. Firmware 1.092.0.8_17203 on the cameras that send e-mail as well as the one that does not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@CR-sound

Yes,

Select the Mode icon at the bottom of your app.

On the next page, (My Devices), select the mode next to your base station.

On the next page, click on the green pencil beside the Armed mode, (assuming you are not using a custom mode or shcedule).

on the next page, (Edit Mode page) you should see at least one Rule for each camera. Click on the green pencil next to the Rule for the camera that is not sending the email notification.

On the next page, (Edit Rule page), scroll down to the bottom and be sure the Email alerts is checked. If not select it and then hit Save at the top right of the page.

Brian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you verified that your rules have email notifications turned on?

CR-sound
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I check the rules without deleting the camera and reinstalling it?

Thanks!

brh
Master
Master

@CR-sound

Yes,

Select the Mode icon at the bottom of your app.

On the next page, (My Devices), select the mode next to your base station.

On the next page, click on the green pencil beside the Armed mode, (assuming you are not using a custom mode or shcedule).

on the next page, (Edit Mode page) you should see at least one Rule for each camera. Click on the green pencil next to the Rule for the camera that is not sending the email notification.

On the next page, (Edit Rule page), scroll down to the bottom and be sure the Email alerts is checked. If not select it and then hit Save at the top right of the page.

Brian

CR-sound
Aspirant
Aspirant

excellent instructions! Thanks!