Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wldrns1
Guide
Guide

Assuming all settings are correct/version current etc, is it valid & accurate to observe LIVE Mode Switching on the Admin Device when a Granted Device travels in or out of the Geofence Radius Boundary on the Enabled Mobile Devices page? I see I can monitor my Admin Device this way.
This test method, if valid, would be better than a Detected Motion Alert while simply testing.
Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @wldrns1

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue inquiry. I will attach the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

wldrns1
Guide
Guide
Yes I have, including JamesC and within my open case. Nobody has Replied. I’m just asking a question. It seems so difficult to get an answer. PS... I was instructed in Case# 41307489 to do more tests hence the question I ask here. I replied asking for more specific instruction in an attempt to be thorough. No Reply has been made for that request either. If you want to jump in to help me after you review my case I would appreciate it! I just want to have a working system. All of this should not be so hard for Arlo Customers or too much to ask of Arlo.
wldrns1
Guide
Guide
ShaneS. To be CLEAR, my original post is NOT an Issue. It is a QUESTION.