Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
lralph
Aspirant
Aspirant

Notifications are no longer appearing in library, i can connect to all cameras and view without a problem.

However when detection or motion notifications are triggered they do not appear in library, any suggestions ?

i have restarted several times without success 

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi lralph,

What phone device are you using? Make sure you have the latest Arlo app version and try to reboot your phone device.

Are you able to see the video recordings through the web client on your computer?

lralph
Aspirant
Aspirant
Using an iPhone and I have updated the Arlo app. Still no recordings going into Library

I also checked web client and nothing going into library after receiving motion notifications
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try disarming your cameras and re-arming it again and see if that helps. If you're using custom mode, try deleting the mode and re-create it again.

KristineWilliam
Tutor
Tutor

I'm having the same issue.  I keep getting notifications that include the tiny screen shot image, but when I go to view it in my library there is nothing there.  All of the cameras are working.  Live view works just fine, but connecting with the cameras and the library videos has been extremely lagging for weeks now.  By the time I can get a live view of who is at my door, they're long gone.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey KristineWilliam,

Have you tried the suggestions shown above? What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

KristineWilliam
Tutor
Tutor

I haven't had time for a reboot.  I've shut down the App (IOS) and restarted, I've logged out and in again.  Yesterday afternoon it suddenly recorded about 5 times (it's only one camera that is failing to record after alerting me.  I have a total of 5 cameras) but today it's alerting again without recording.  The indicator on the App shows I have 1 new video in the library but the library shows none.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.