Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not receiving push notifications as of Apr 2. Tried factory reset and reinstalled app and more.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ckeepers16
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am not receiving push notifications as of 4/2/20. I have done a factory reset on the base station, I have changed the chime noise, I have uninstalled and downloaded the app, cleared the cache, forced stopped the app, literally everything. Still no notifications. It will record and the videos are in the library, but I don't receive any notification via the app at all.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ckeepers16,

What phone device are you using? What Arlo app version are you running on your device?

ckeepers16
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and the arlo app is version 2.14.1.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

When reinstalling the Arlo app, have you tried rebooting your device to see if that helped? Have you checked your Galaxy S9+ settings to see if you have the notification is enabled? Make sure you also don't have Do Not Disturb on.

ckeepers16
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did all of that. I've reset my device twice, changed the chime noise and after making sure the notifications were on and do not disturb is not on. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice, shutting down my phone for 5 minutes each time. Nothing.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.