Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No recording since 1 PM on Sept 1, 2019

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Merengue
Guide
Guide

9-01-2019 no recording since 1pm today. Not a year with the system and this is probably the fifth problem reported already...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Merengue
Guide
Guide

9-03-2019 3pm Arlo Team responded and professionally assisted me in this situation,. All is well now... Thanks Arlo Team!!!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Mdtr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. No notifications and recordings.

Merengue
Guide
Guide

Still, 9-02-2019, no recording and it is 8:22am

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Merengue wrote:
Still, 9-02-2019, no recording and it is 8:22am

Have you tried restarting the base?

Also can you live stream and make manual recordings?

Karnett
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had no recordings on 9/1/2019 but I did have notifications. It started recording again this morning. I wanted to go back and look at a recording from last night but couldn’t because it’s not there. The still image from that recording was still on the device screen in the app.

Merengue
Guide
Guide

2nd day since yesterday Sept. 1st from 1pm until today Sept. 2nd 7:55 pm no recordings no alerts. What's going on? Is anyone else having these issues?

Merengue
Guide
Guide

Manual recordings goes disabled while in live stream.... And I have tried rebooting the base several times and nothing yet...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the base? What mode is active?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

I think the next step (if you haven't tried it yet) is to remove the batteries from the camera(s) and reinsert them.

Merengue
Guide
Guide

9-03-2019 3pm Arlo Team responded and professionally assisted me in this situation,. All is well now... Thanks Arlo Team!!!

Merengue
Guide
Guide

Thank you...