Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No more full screen on Android

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mott
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just updated my app on my android phone per Arlo's requirement 12/06/2022.   I am running a Motorola phone with the Arlo Version 4.01_28499 released 12/01/2022.  I no longer see the two arrows that were in the upper right of each camera view before.  I find no way to maximize the camera view while streaming on one of my home cameras.  The only icons in the view now are left to right the microphone for talking, the record icon, the camera icon and of course the large stop icon in the center of the view.  Is the full screen function no longer available?  My system uses the base station and a combination of the Arlo pro cameras and Arlo ultra Cameras.  

Just noticed I no longer see the spotlight icon on the Ultra cameras either.  What gives Arlo? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bartley
Luminary
Luminary

I have an Android phone too. I was experiencing what you described. Close the app then I went into phone settings>Apps>Arlo Secure>Storage and cleared the cache. Full screen now works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bartley
Luminary
Luminary

I have an Android phone too. I was experiencing what you described. Close the app then I went into phone settings>Apps>Arlo Secure>Storage and cleared the cache. Full screen now works.

Mott
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bartley,

That worked perfectly.  Thank you!