Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
NorthstarMom
Follower
Follower
I am main on account with 3 authorized users. On 5/24/19 we all stopped receiving push notifications. As of today, I am receiving notifications again, but the 3 authorized users are not. Would greatly appreciate some guidance; we are using Arlo to monitor our Dad who suffers from dementia and the motion notifications are so vital to us. Never had any issues in the past. I have an iPhone; authorized users 2 iPhones & 1 Fire HD 8 (android). Thanks in advance for your help.
9 REPLIES 9
nifar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I no longer receive notifications although alerts are enabled both in the app and in iOS. I have deleted and re-installed the app several times, still not successful. "Do not disturb" on my iphone is disabled. Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

illestx1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been getting zero notifications including everyone in my household so I know it’s not my phone. ( I have an iPhone X).

I have called arlo support team and tried everything they suggested still does not work. I deleted reinstalled the app. Even restarted the main arlo base.

Arlo support team said the system was down but supposedly corrected the problem.

Is anyone else having the same problem?! Please let me know how to fix it!
motorhomingforl
Aspirant
Aspirant
nifar
Aspirant
Aspirant
We experienced the same issue with our Arlo Baby. I am an authorised friend. Resolved the issue by disabling and then enabling my access rights plus I logged out from the app, deleted it and then reinstalled it.
KBrooks
Tutor
Tutor
I have S7 and Arlo Pro. I've not received push notifications consistently since I've had my 5 camera system, almost 1 year. No subscription plan! The only thing I've figured out is uninstall & reinstall app once you realize your not being notified. It asks you if you want to receive push notifications. I say yes and then I'll receive them for 5 days at the most. Ridiculous! I've seen posts with people having this same issue in 2015! I wished I'd seen that before I spent almost $600.
TokBoLandin
Aspirant
Aspirant
We are having the same problem since the latest update
nifar
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am an authorised user and we solved the issue by removing my access rights and then enabling them again. I also deleted and reinstalled the app. Seems to work now...
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue with the push notifications?

Apprentice
Apprentice
what do I think? Yes. Read the rest of the boards.