Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Access To Arlo Via Browser

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Samweis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have installed the newest flash version (terrible), it is activated (even more terrible), I try to log in into the ARLO website to watch and configure my cameras and every time I login I get kicked out immediately and come back to the login screen again WITHOUT ANY ERROR MESSAGE (not even terrible, but disgusting).

Wtf is this? Why is it not possible to use a browser (I tried Chrome, Firefox + IE11) to watch ARLO video streams.

Isn't it enough that it is mandatory to watch streams only through the netgear servers and not directly??

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Running the latest vesion of FireFox and flash,... all is wel along with chrome.

So something else or flash is not toggled properly ( they seem to default it off )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Samweis
Aspirant
Aspirant

32 bit or 64 bit?

I tried it on 2 computers now with several browsers and it is always not working properly. On one tablet I managed to get one little step further. I could login but it immediately showed a message (in german) like: "No access allowed. If this is not correct please contact the support."

However, if I use the app on my phone it all works fine without any restrictions. so access should be ok.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's probably not a browser problem. Recently Kaspersky antivirus has given problems where arlo.netgear.com had to be whitelisted.