Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
botrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi since the new update to the app I am getting notification alerts but nothing in library for last 6 days.
I am away so not ideal. I have logged out and reinstalled app any suggestions please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

I have been having this issue since 30/9/18 and I to am not at home.  This started a couple after we left on a holiday. The only work around I have found is to restart the base remotely from the app or PC, it then starts recording to the library again for a few hours or sometimes a day before I have to restart the base again.  I did a live chat with support and was told they can't troubleshoot until I am at the physical address where the camera's are and that I will have to remove camera's , reset base back to factory and set up the whole system again. Since the May firmware upgrade I have had 2 replacement base stations & 2 replacement camera's and I'm still having multiple issues. I have removed and reset the system 6 times since May. I have had the system since Nov 17 and never had to do a reset because it worked until May! Try restarting your base and see if that helps until you can try the reset, unfortunately I'm restarting at least once a day sometimes twice just to try and keep my property a little protected because this system can no longer be trusted to protect it they broke to many things with their update. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

I have been having this issue since 30/9/18 and I to am not at home.  This started a couple after we left on a holiday. The only work around I have found is to restart the base remotely from the app or PC, it then starts recording to the library again for a few hours or sometimes a day before I have to restart the base again.  I did a live chat with support and was told they can't troubleshoot until I am at the physical address where the camera's are and that I will have to remove camera's , reset base back to factory and set up the whole system again. Since the May firmware upgrade I have had 2 replacement base stations & 2 replacement camera's and I'm still having multiple issues. I have removed and reset the system 6 times since May. I have had the system since Nov 17 and never had to do a reset because it worked until May! Try restarting your base and see if that helps until you can try the reset, unfortunately I'm restarting at least once a day sometimes twice just to try and keep my property a little protected because this system can no longer be trusted to protect it they broke to many things with their update. 

botrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the suggestion does not sound good! I've just tried to follow your instructions and have reset base but no recording as yet just. The ones I manually record. Thank you for your suggestions
Regards
botrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
It's working ! Just had a notification and I can see the video.
Thank you