Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Mat_S
Guide
Guide
I am having a problem all of a sudden where no mew recordings are showing in the library. Only just started happening. Cameras have been operating perfectly since i got them 5 months ago. Now just overnight no new recordings show in library. Has there been some sort of update? My Arlo app got updated a couple of days ago but it was fine after that... only started with issues 12 hours ago.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mat_S
Guide
Guide
Update... looks like whatever the issue was has been fixed ... all showing now in library, including ones that were missing during the last 12 hours. All good. First glitch in 5 months!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mocodi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here. Got an e-mail alert 7 hours ago (local time 12:19 AM), went to check the video in the library and it wasn't there, which is highly unusual.

However, I just triggered the motion detection on a camera, and not only did its recording show up in the library, but the missing one did as well.

Mat_S
Guide
Guide
Update... looks like whatever the issue was has been fixed ... all showing now in library, including ones that were missing during the last 12 hours. All good. First glitch in 5 months!
Jeff3113
Apprentice
Apprentice
The library icon shows there is a recording in there. But none exist when accessing it.
Just started. Worked OK first 24hrs.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base.

Jeff3113
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yes. Did that. Still no videos. Then power cycled my phone. They ALL showed up.
Of course by that time 15-20 minutes had passed. Likely the base unit did the trick along with the time.
Now back to "normal".
Thanks.
MarkCecil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Look at your library in the top left conner and make sure you aren't just looking for recording from only one camera

Jeff3113
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yes. It was showing a number inside the oval for the specific camera. When selecting that, it indicated no recordings. A reboot may have been the answer. They all showed up at once.
Thanks