Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Brett73
Guide
Guide

So I have dowloaded the new Arlo App from the AppStore and also deleted the Legacy app from my phone.

I have signed into the new Arlo App but its not showing any of my cameras and just shows the text "Log Back In" or "Log Out" at the bototom of the screen.

Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong ?

68 REPLIES 68
Rocket222
Tutor
Tutor

I updated to new app as well. 

I cant login to either new app or old one. I rebooted. deleted old app. Tried numerous times and in numerous orders.

Please help

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Though it's probably something you've checked - are you sure you are using the same email login on iOS?

Rocket222
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks

Yes same email login. I triple checked.

Its an Android

hcmnstrange
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still no luck. It’s not just on my phone though. My wife has the app and signed out of her account and then I tried logging in. Still nothing. Then she was able to log in using her info again. It’s like it is associated with the login info not what phone/app I’m using.
Mmongillo
Guide
Guide

This is incredible. Over 51 responses with the exact issue.  I called the phone number that I got from an email (408-638-3750) and I was the 58th person in the 'Q'.  Needless to say I hung up.   Arlo is a joke and so is their support.  They must have hired the flunkies from the other reputable security camera companies.  I should have gone with Canary like my friend suggested.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rocket222 wrote:

Yes same email login. I triple checked.

You might need support or help from one of the mods then.   https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Sozwilson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi the new app can’t see my cameras, they are on the same network
Mmongillo
Guide
Guide

I was finally able to reach an actual support persona at Arlo by calling 408-638-3750.  After waiting 30 minutes in the 'Q' (yes I was determined to get an answer) the support person solved my problem.  For all those having trouble with the new app that we all were notified to download, DON'T login with your current accountCreate a new account.  Hopefully you have another email address you can use.  I happen to have several so I picked one of my other email accounts.  I created a new account with a new password and ALLELUIA!!!!.  I was finally in and can see all my cameras.  If you don't have another email account...get one (e.g., yahoo, aol, gmail, whatever..they're all free)..and then use that new email account as I described above.   Good Luck.

Rocket222
Tutor
Tutor

Thank You so much!

DrZin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem. It keeps giving me this error message: error message "we are sorry, the system is experiencing an unexpected issue" when trying to log onto new app. What is up?

DrZin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this same issue. I get an error message "we are sorry, the system is experiencing unexpected issue" when trying to log onto new app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and it has never let me log on. Very frustrating.

Mmongillo
Guide
Guide

See my earlier post (#58). I give directions on how I think it can be resolved based on my phone call with an Arlo rep. It worked for me.

Rocket222
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks

Rhino007
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unable to login to app. Tried to uninstall 2x but to no avail.
2605: Optional("We are sorry, The system is experiencing an unexpected issue.")
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud fix was released on 10/02/2019 that resolves an issue causing some users to receive error 2605 when attempting to log in to the Arlo Mobile App. Please let us know if you continue seeing error 2605 when attempting to log in.

Thank you,

JamesC

Rocket222
Tutor
Tutor

Hello James

Actually it does not give me an error code.

It just tells me email address or password is wrong and won't log me in.

Even on the web.

I have tried numerous times. 

My wife is still able to login on iphone using old legacy app but we can't use new one at all.

Thanks 

rburton12
Aspirant
Aspirant
That fixed my issue.
Mmongillo
Guide
Guide

Glad to hear it helped

Rex-1220
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesI’m still observing this issue. It looks like the issue only happens when my phone is under the same wifi network with arlo.
Any clue here?