Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New arlo app for android

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Buzz1977
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I installed the new upgrade app. I am trying to delete multiple video files like the previous version.  Can this be done with the new app.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Buzz1977 wrote:

So I installed the new upgrade app. I am trying to delete multiple video files like the previous version.  Can this be done with the new app.?

You can delete all the videos by going into the privacy center and selecting the content tab.

You can delete multiple videos by going into "Feed", pressing the three dots in the upper right, and then "Manage Events".  You can then select specific videos, or select all the videos for a given day, and delete them using the trash icon at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Buzz1977 wrote:

You can delete all the videos by going into the privacy center and selecting the content tab.

You can delete multiple videos by going into "Feed", pressing the three dots in the upper right, and then "Manage Events".  You can then select specific videos, or select all the videos for a given day, and delete them using the trash icon at the bottom of the page.

Buzz1977
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes thank you for the quick response on my issue.