Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Ash5
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • Arlo netofication not working since July1,2024

I did all restart update checked the application my phone it doesn't work nither on my iPhone or my sumsung any help please 

8 REPLIES 8
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you see library or feed within the Arlo app?

Ash5
Aspirant
Aspirant

No I don't see any thing in my library,  no notification nothing, but I can see the cameras live 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ash5 wrote:

No I don't see any thing in my library,  no notification nothing, but I can see the cameras live 

You misunderstood @BrookeN's question.

Do you see "Library" as an menu option in your app?  Or do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

It sounds like you see "Library", but it would be good to confirm. 

Ash5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I see Library, attached what I see from my arlo application ,no netofication nothing in library but I can connect to my cameras and see it live

Screenshot_20240714_130308_Arlo Secure.jpg

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN another backend sync candidate?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Ash5 watch your cameras throughout the day today. Let me know if the behavior is resolved by tomorrow. 

Ash5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good Morning,  it look like the notification came back slowly today, thanks for your support really appreciate it.

One thing I have concern and I really appreciate your feed back, my concern is my privacy is in danger, the question is what happend n the notification disappeared is because of system got hacked or it's something happened in your end ?

Thanks again for the support and looking for yor reply 

Ash 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Rest assured you did not get hacked. It is a behavior we are aware of and are working on a solution at the moment.