Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MMM5
Aspirant
Aspirant

The last 3-4 days our x2 external cameras stop recording motion when it turns dark ( they were working perfectly fine before in same spot and settings). They work fine during the day, night vision is on,sensitivity is at 100, no schedule on ( did try schedule last night to see if it would do anything).The internal camera is recording during the night and they all get rotated when battery needs recharging.

I have restarted base unit a few times, taken batteries out, accessed and changed settings from PC and Phone.. We really need the front one going? anything else I could maybe try? are they faulty? we purchased in August #VMS4330 

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

So if you rotate the internal camera to the external site, does it record at night?

MMM5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, no have tried ... Spoke to retail shop we purchased fromthey said we have to ring supplier .

Its been working perfectly until a couple of nights ago ..they are also protected under eaves and sleeves on... 

I can watch it manually and record that way...but its early hours we really need it for..