Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo Wire-Free won't sync!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FBabba
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi all,

My Arlo Pro won't sync. I have read almost every thread with the sync problems and tried everything. It just won't work.

My iPhone is connected to the base station. When I try to sync (just one briefly click on the sync button on base station and a second or two later to the sync button in the camera), it just won't sync.

The base station is connected to the internet and everything.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
JustinG
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've had to turn the base station off and on before it will allow me to resync. Hold the sync button for two seconds on the base station and the far right led should start to blink green. Then bring the desired camera at least a foot by the base station then hold the camera sync button for two seconds. If it worked correctly the led on the camera should blink blue rapidly.
FBabba
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did as you wrote. Still no sync. I used like 3 hours now. 

There must be anything that I'm missing?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Is this a Pro or original wireless camera? What happens when you reinsert the battery and close the door? You should get a blue LED flash indicating power. Are you getting the slow blue flash when trying to pair?
FBabba
Aspirant
Aspirant

A pro. Yes I get a blue LED flash and when I start the sync, I get the slow blue flash, but no sync. It'll just flash amber after 30 sec.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Swap the system at the store or open a case with support. Sounds like a hardware issue.