Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AEllis
Tutor
Tutor
As of yesterday two of our Arlo Pro cameras are sending constant motion alerts even when there is NO motion. We have re-synced them and that did not help. We tried putting them in a completely empty room and facing a blank wall to test them and still got alerts. We have played with the motion sensitivity at every level and they still go off (and yes we are doing it correctly - going through Mode section).

If we turn the cameras off and then on the notifications stop. As soon as they are on for a little while and the sensor is triggered, we again get tons of notifications. Also if we check on things using the Live button we get a flood of notifications even after ending the live stream.

Suggestions? I'm still waiting for tech support to help with one of our cameras that is a dud so I doubt I'll get any help from them about this in a timely manner! I'd appreciate any ideas that we haven't tried.
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

More than one camera?  That would point to the base.  Did you try power cycling it?  Perhaps a reset of the base, removing all cameras and the base from Settings, My Dev ices and starting fresh would be useful.

Phlier
Star
Star

There are a lot of threads about this. Here's a Link to one of them.

AEllis
Tutor
Tutor
Yes more than one camera. I did reset everything last night but no change. I've looked at the other threads but I don't see a solution. I have an open support ticket but I'm sure I won't get help any time soon as I'm still waiting for help with the camera that doesn't work at all and started that ticket Wednesday...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AEllis,

I have reviewed your case. It appears an RMA has been approved for your cameras and is pending completion. Please refer to your support case for any additional updates.

JamesC