Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
James-Led
Follower
Follower

Since updating the app as required, I have lost all 5 cameras at a time that we are on an extended road trip so unable to check my base station. Also, the last video I was able to access was on Sept 16 when it picked up someone we do not recognize at our front door at 2:40 am so not a good time to lose camera access. Any assistance appreciated. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi James-Led,

When you mention that you lost all five cameras, are you saying that you don't see your cameras on the Arlo app or are you seeing the cameras going offline?

P4e
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same happened to me when "updating" from what they call Arlo Legacy.  Can not access second base station. Can only see one and cannot access the account to the second base station. It's very difficult having to trouble shoot via community support.  Is there another way to get support?  By phone?

P4e
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a VMB4000 which is not included on the drop down choices... I can not access my account either since doing the required Arlo update.  Can you help? 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey P4e,

If you're having problems and need help from the support team, contact the Support Team with the provided link. You will find several options for contacting support.