Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Live Streaming Freezing

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Jpi
Initiate
Initiate

When I try live streaming video, it freezes constantly ... it sounds like stuttering, and then just completely freezes.  I just updated to the latest version 2.7.5, hoping that would resolve the problem, but it hasn’t.  My download is 150 and  my upload is 10.  This just started happening a week ago, before that, everything was fine!  I’ve had these cameras for two years now with no problems.  Is anyone else experiencing this.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All cameras or just one? Bring a camera closer to the base to see if it still happens.

Jpi
Initiate
Initiate

I have five cameras, and all of them are doing this.  I did move a couple of them right next to the base station, but was still having the issue.  Then, I tried removing them completely from my account, and then adding them back, but nothing changed, live streaming is still choppy and stuttering.  I also tried unplugging the base station, waiting for 10 seconds, and then plugged it back in...no change.

One odd thing, to me anyways, is when the camera's record video, the video is not choppy or stuttering!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That implies an issue with the device/interface you're using. Try rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app. Also try using a computer web browser.

jon_cru16
Aspirant
Aspirant

This also happening to me, on the 3 cameras. Down below my version.

Homebase  1.12.0.1_27940

Cameras      1.092.0.19_26228

jon_cru16
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well I tried that without any success, end up with the same problem on different devices, iphone , android, PC.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support