Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Gukgnuhc
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo model no. VMS4330 not showing on the model list is not recording all of the audio as I am dealing with noisy neighbors and it won't capture the audio while some audio when I speak is recorded.

Was instructed on the email 

1. Tap or click Mode.
  2. If you are changing the audio sensitivity of an Arlo Q, Arlo Q Plus, or Arlo Go camera, tap or click the camera whose audio sensitivity you want to change.
    If you are changing the audio sensitivity of an Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera, tap or click the base station that is connected to the camera whose audio sensitivity you want to change.
  3. Tap the pencil icon or click > next to the mode for which you want to change audio sensitivity.
  4. Tap the pencil icon or click Edit next to the rule for the camera whose audio sensitivity you want to change.

Cannot find the base camera after going to mode as instructed.

This is the link to follow https://kb.arlo.com/1106584/How-do-I-change-the-audio-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera

1 REPLY 1
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

This is for android.....

Tap mode

Tap your base

If your using armed then tap the pencil for armed (or which ever one your using, geofence, schedule, or custom)

Tap the pencil for the rule you want to edit

Tap detects audio and then tap the pencil for detects audio

Set you audio sensitivity

The higher the sensitivity the easier it should trigger recording.

The audio setting for each camera is to turn the mic on, speaker on, and the set the speaker volume (for when you're taking thru the camera using the mic button in the app)