Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Incorrect Date/Time

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RLMSWood
Follower
Follower

This is extremely frustrating.  We have followed other answers to this same question and the same thing keeps occuring.  We can correct the date/time stamp only temporarily and the issue reoccurs.  We've rebooted the router, the Arlo base, settings are correct for the right time zone and the same issue occurs.  This defeats the purpose of the camera and I'm frustrated to the point I want to return the camera.  No other devices attached to our router have issues with the date/time so it is not an issue with our router.  I should point out that the date will remain correct (within a few hours of midnight) but the hour is always incorrect and never the same time off, i.e., sometimes 4 hours off, sometimes 6 hours off, sometimes hours and minutes off.  Something is ridiculously wrong about this and obviously a problem since there are so many on here with the same issue.  I love the quality of camera but if I can't have the date/time accurate, it defeats the purpose for which I purchased the camera. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hard to say what's happening and why but I'd suggest a systeem reset. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button to add the base and sync the cameras. Check to make sure your devices have the latest firmware by comparing yours' with what's listed in the Release Notes section here.